So for the Tour de Fleece, I have spun up:
- 2 ounces of turquoise probably-merino (I forget the details, and it's hiding from me)
- 2.5 ounces pinkish superwash merino (75 yards bulky - or was it superbulky?)
- 4 ounces of red merino cross - half in worsted (67 yards), half in bulky (60 yards)
- 8ish ounces of Alpaca/Sari silk and merino into a little more than 250 yards of bulkyish weight (I really need to check the wpi soon)
- 2 ounces of alpaca silk (see my drool in the first paragraph)
A respectable amount - a little over a pound in 15 days. I had originally predicted about half a pound. I'm still working on the BFL and hope to finish half of it this week. This week is a bit busy - an evening with my parents, a new job, and a trip to Chicago. Since we'll be taking the bus, I'm not bringing Daisy with me, so I have to finish up the TdF by Friday morning.
So I'd better get going!
Post a Comment